11 replies to this topic

#1 Dilbert

Dilbert

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:41 PM

These are goin for 1000 price range .. so if your interested ..... Ill do 800 if your local i can drive it there or buyer pays shipping and FFL fees ......

Hey all ..... admittedly I dont know a lot about these guns as I was not the competition shooter in the family …. but I have a Anschutz 1411/13 match 54 for sale. Barrel and gun I believe are in real good condition (very light surface scratches in the stock ). I have shot it it works flawlessly. Blueing is great on the gun. Has a redfield sight ….

please ask questions I will answer them all to the best of my ability .. I can send pics too & help;. also I am getting this price from online auctions if im too high please send me a offer

http://imageshack.us.../sdc14217j.jpg/
http://imageshack.us.../sdc14216t.jpg/
http://imageshack.us...9/sdc14200.jpg/

leahey.jason@gmail.com

can FTF transfer local in md area FFL anywhere else

also has the hallmark 65 with a moose antler and a ( what i think ) is a eagle with a z

Edited by Dilbert, 09 July 2012 - 09:53 AM.

#2 Patrick N

Patrick N

I Need A Range Day!

• Resident PC Advisor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,380 posts
  • Interests:Rimfire BR, Smallbore Silhouette, Smallbore 4P, & CMP Rimfire Sporter...and enjoying all of it!

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:51 PM

The links to the pics don't seem to be working in this thread. But I saw the pics in the other thread and it's a nice rifle. I was just saying in another thread that I wish I could afford all these nice rifles but now is not the time for me.

I can delete the other ad where you have it priced at $1500.00 if you'd like. Just let me know
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by trying to make it tougher for sober people to own cars.

#3 Dilbert

Dilbert

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

yes please

#4 patriot

patriot

RFS Benefactor

• Administrators
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:Any precision rifle or handgun. Long range and smallbore prone matches. People who are passionate about all things.
  • Anti Spam Check:739

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

Condition is everything for an older 54. From what I could see in the two pictures yours is in good shape; maybe even original. $1000 is more in line of one with the sights, but a 1407 freestyle can fetch $1200+ on Gunbroker so you never know. Better pictures and a good description are needed to get top dollar. Is the rear Redfield an Olympic, International, or Palma? Does it have the hooked butt plate or the palm rest? Handstop? Single or double stage trigger? Has anything been modified or any holes drilled? ...

Mark

#5 Dilbert

Dilbert

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

HAHAH .. wow .. didnt know there was that much info to a gun ..... let me try to get it all right

the redfield is a international
no hooked plate
please explain a handstop?????
and the same with single or double trigger
nothing has been modified as far as i can tell ... judging off this all the sight mounts look correct http://www.rifleman....uk/Anschutz.htm

#6 Dilbert

Dilbert

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

pics fixed

#7 Walt

Walt

USBR Administrator

• Members
  • 3,557 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting,woodworking,
    gardening.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

pics fixed

Nice looking, just not in my budget right now. Good luck.

Walt
Walt Miller

All is not butter that comes from the cow. ~Proverb

Saving just one dog won't change the world....but surely the world will change for that one dog.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full...Be grateful you have a glass, and there is something in it...

#8 patriot

patriot

RFS Benefactor

• Administrators
  • 2,991 posts
  • Interests:Any precision rifle or handgun. Long range and smallbore prone matches. People who are passionate about all things.

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

A two stage trigger travels part way back taking up most of the pull weight where it engages the second stage, which is more like a hair trigger. It can make a three pound trigger feel like three ounces. The hand stop slides in the rail under the stock forend and has a ring where the sling attaches.

The stock appears to be the prone 1411 rather than the position 1413.

Mark

#9 Dilbert

Dilbert

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

AH .. no 2 stage .. just one i guess
and yes has the hand stop slide

and i do believe your right .. looking at other photos of what folks call a prone stock it looks like thats what it is .. but on the top of the gun it says 1411/13 match 54

#10 patriot

patriot

RFS Benefactor

• Administrators
  • 2,991 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:55 PM

The barreled actions were interchanable for the 1411 and 1413, but I wasn't aware they were marked in that fashion.

Mark

#11 Dilbert

Dilbert

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

ill try and post another pic on here..... new image added

Edited by Dilbert, 08 July 2012 - 04:16 PM.

#12 NMC_EXP

NMC_EXP

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 06:23 AM

Dilbert

Do you know the history of the rifle? Was it owned by a family member?

Regards

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users