8 replies to this topic

#1 Ken V

Ken V

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

First of all we would like to thank our friends at Rimfire Shooting for all of your support. A few months ago we decided to stop making scope mounts. Do to the overwhelming support and customer loyality that we have received. We will start building mounts on a limited basis. We will only build Win52C+D, H+R M12 and Rem 513T mounts. We will start this in a few months. I have to get my knee fixed first. We have started waiting lists. Everyone on the list gets a mount. I will be spending more time at the range when I am able. The mounts will be finisned as soon as I can build them. One change I would like to make. Opening the slots on the top rail to accept pictinny rings on .500 centers. Let me know what you think. Thanks Ken Viani

#2 Barry

Barry

Legendary Shooter

• Team Leaders RFS
  • 2,008 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting and varmint hunting especially prairie dog shooting. I also enjoy shooting crows and other vermin. My true passion right now is USBR rim fire.
  • Anti Spam Check:739

Posted 16 July 2011 - 03:00 PM

That is great news, Ken. I bought one of your 52D mounts about 5 years ago. They are truely a work of art. Get that knee taken care of and by all means spend some more time at the range. Barry
Barry A. Holmes

#3 Pearyw

Pearyw

Legendary Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:04 AM

Ken I posted your note on the CMP Forum sight. With all of the 52 C&Ds that have been sold there lately, lots of folks have been looking for scope mounts for them. I am still very happy with the results I have had with the mount I bought from you.

#4 Que

Que

Legendary Shooter

• RFS Benefactor
  • 607 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:22 PM

I've got one of your mounts for my 52C. man what a work of art. I don't see any problem making them as pictinny rings

#5 Ed Mann

Ed Mann

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

One change I would like to make. Opening the slots on the top rail to accept pictinny rings on .500 centers. Let me know what you think. Thanks Ken Viani

No difference to me either way - it certainly won't put me off the mounts.

#6 flatlander

flatlander

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:gunsmithing, loading & shooting, NRA HP & LR HP, flying, photography

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:56 PM

Ken, I bought one of your mounts for a CMP 52D several years ago, and couldn't be happier with it. I mounted a Weaver T24 on the 52, and have enjoyed shooting it ever since. Very nice work, fine quality, and most of all - a very innovative way to work around the fact that most 52Cs & Ds weren't drilled & tapped at the factory. Glad you're able to find time to make more of them for the many folks who've bought CMP rifles.
Regards,
Dennis

#7 Beach

Beach

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:54 PM

Ken, I bought one of your mounts for a CMP 52D several years ago, and couldn't be happier with it. I mounted a Weaver T24 on the 52, and have enjoyed shooting it ever since. Very nice work, fine quality, and most of all - a very innovative way to work around the fact that most 52Cs & Ds weren't drilled & tapped at the factory. Glad you're able to find time to make more of them for the many folks who've bought CMP rifles.

Ken,
How do I get on the list for a H&R model 12 ?

#8 Pearyw

Pearyw

Legendary Shooter

• Members
  • 1,109 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:45 AM

I saw a comment on the CMP site that Ken now has scope mounts in stock again for the 52 C and D.

#9 jeepfreak1972

jeepfreak1972

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 09:12 AM

First of all we would like to thank our friends at Rimfire Shooting for all of your support. A few months ago we decided to stop making scope mounts. Do to the overwhelming support and customer loyality that we have received. We will start building mounts on a limited basis. We will only build Win52C+D, H+R M12 and Rem 513T mounts. We will start this in a few months. I have to get my knee fixed first. We have started waiting lists. Everyone on the list gets a mount. I will be spending more time at the range when I am able. The mounts will be finisned as soon as I can build them. One change I would like to make. Opening the slots on the top rail to accept pictinny rings on .500 centers. Let me know what you think. Thanks Ken Viani

Hello all. Im new here. I know this is an old thread but i need one of these Remington 513T scope mounts and can't seem to find one. Ken, if you are still on this forum, do you still make these? I sent you an email from contact information i found online but don't know if you received it as i have not gotten a reply. Does anyone have a used one for the Remington 513T Matchmaster they are willing to sell if Ken no longer makes them? Thank you in advance.

Steve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users