#1 Retired Squid

Retired Squid

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Anti Spam Check:739

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:29 PM

Not a scratch, dent of any nature on the gun and the guy is asking $250 for the beauty. Problem is I have never been keen on auto loading sport/hunting rifles. However I am probably going to buy the gun just to say I actually own a Anschutz rifle.

Something I was wondering is there any problems with these guns being ammo finicky? Or other unusual things about the gun? Is parts easily available for these guns? Will these be rising rapidly in resale value more then most other rifles or about the same.

I know I ask too many questions.

#2 Carl

Carl

RFS Benefactor

• Consultant / Mentor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,442 posts
  • Interests:Remington collector "wanna-be".

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:15 AM

Whoa!!! Probably not a lot of them in the country. Only places that come to mind are 10 Ring Service in Florida and Neal Johnson in Colorado Springs.

Steve Moore @ 10 Ring: 10ring@clearwire.net

Thought I had Neal's email, but can't find it... Google him... he has a website.

Steve was very helpful for me.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to

restrain the people; it is an instrument for the

people to restrain the government-lest it come to

dominate our lives and interests"

Patrick Henry

#3 Retired Squid

Retired Squid

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Anti Spam Check:739

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

Here is the big 4 with the Anschutz 520/61 Ser # 094500 second up from bottom. I will check out your link. Thanks By the way the Savage on the bottonm is actually a Anschutz Sporter 23A an it is a tack driver and all original, Browning new T-bolt Target/Varmint on top and of course the Marlin 981-T under Browning t-bolt.

IPB Image

My pride and joy is the Mossberg 142 A I got new for my 6th birthday 57 years ago. 18" barrel and OAL of 37 inches. Round count under 5000 believe it or not, it was a hunting gun not range gun.
Bench rest at 25 yards is a fuzzy one hole with good ammo. It never failed to get the job done.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users