#1 anschutz

anschutz

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:06 PM

g'day everyone
i have a anschutz 1400 .22lr. im not sure what exact model it is it has the numbers 651047 on the side, can anyone help here? The reason i am asking is it has a terrible creeping trigger and i want to know if it is a two stage trigger. or if i can be adjusted? its pretty old but it still shoots really good. And is this model anygood besides the trigger problem on mine.

It also has a 10 shot magazine

Edited by anschutz, 25 June 2011 - 06:08 PM.

#2 Pdwight

Pdwight

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,515 posts
  • Interests:CMP Rimfire Sporter, Karate, Iaido, Aircraft and most anything that reflects skill and talent.

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:26 AM

g'day everyone
i have a anschutz 1400 .22lr. im not sure what exact model it is it has the numbers 651047 on the side, can anyone help here? The reason i am asking is it has a terrible creeping trigger and i want to know if it is a two stage trigger. or if i can be adjusted? its pretty old but it still shoots really good. And is this model anygood besides the trigger problem on mine.

It also has a 10 shot magazine

First a big RFS welcome. I found a picture of your rifle and it looks like a basic Model 64 action...here is the pic I found;

Posted Image

It should be a serviceable rifle , you may not be able to do a lot about the trigger.

Dwight
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.

for Zach, Everett, and Lilly

#3 anschutz

anschutz

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:40 AM

Thanks for the welcome

And yea thats the one, i sanded mine back a few years ago because i didnt like the colour of the stain. And then i just gave it a really good drink of inox and it looks great. Before i sanded mine back at the end of the stock it was painted black with a white strip seperating the wood from the paint, it looked like it was ment to be there thats why i was unsure of the model.

thanks
And i pulled the stock of today and discovered that the trigger had an adjustment to stop the creeping :rolleyes:

Edited by anschutz, 26 June 2011 - 12:42 AM.

#4 Danny Creasy

Danny Creasy

.22s - the great escape

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,039 posts
  • Interests:.22 Sporters, military rifles and curios, local club matches - 50/25 Sporter, 25/25 Pistol, Rimfire Raptor Match, and CMP Sporter.
  • Anti Spam Check:739

Posted 26 June 2011 - 06:16 AM

And i pulled the stock of today and discovered that the trigger had an adjustment to stop the creeping :rolleyes:

Yes, I have not owned one of these models but being an Anschutz, I would think that your trigger would be adustable for not only take up but weight of pull and overtravel as well.
Avatar: That is a pic of my Uncle Vernon Creasy hamming it up on the machine gun range in 1943.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users