2 replies to this topic

#1 Ron-Dog

Ron-Dog

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:49 AM

I've been looking at the 1416 D HB Beavertail forend Anschutz,for a rifle to use for informal target shooting/small game hunting. Do any of you have any experence with this model? I've read that some models have ejection problems,but are easily cured. Any information will be appreciated! Thanks,Ron

#2 chance_of_rain

chance_of_rain

Legendary Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Interests:1911's, Harley rides w/ my better half, shooting sports of all types, and plinking with the kids.

Posted 26 March 2011 - 09:33 AM

I don't know anything about the Anschutz. But would like to welcome you to RFS Ron-Dog.

Chance...
Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security would deserve neither and lose both. -Ben Franklin

#3 4H Nick

4H Nick

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

I've been looking at the 1416 D HB Beavertail forend Anschutz,for a rifle to use for informal target shooting/small game hunting. Do any of you have any experence with this model? I've read that some models have ejection problems,but are easily cured. Any information will be appreciated! Thanks,Ron

I've got a 64MPR and from what I've seen the differences are the stock and the MPR can mount peep sights. Great target shooter, but a little heavy to tote squirrel hunting.

4H Nick

Edited by 4H Nick, 28 April 2011 - 07:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users