5 replies to this topic

#1 Oklajoe

Oklajoe

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

Oklajoe, completely new to forum and looking for help. I own a BRNO ZKM 611 cal 22WMR. I purchase gun used, fired it many times and the firing pin is now battered slightly and it will not fire. I have been unable to locate a new firing pin. Can anyone shed light on locating parts for this gun? My email is fixinto10@gmail.com, phone 918-461-1009.

#2 Reed

Reed

Distinguished Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:shooting, camping, hunting, flyfishing

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

Oklajoe, completely new to forum and looking for help. I own a BRNO ZKM 611 cal 22WMR. I purchase gun used, fired it many times and the firing pin is now battered slightly and it will not fire. I have been unable to locate a new firing pin. Can anyone shed light on locating parts for this gun? My email is fixinto10@gmail.com, phone 918-461-1009.

Welcome to the forum. It is a great place to get info and to visit.

Email Brnomann at ajakubec@aol.com

He sell all types of Brno parts and may have one. Brnomann may be slow to respond to your email since he travels a lot but he will get back to you.

You can also check the Numrich Gun Parts Website at http://www.gunpartscorp.com/

Hope this helps.

Reed

#3 Oklajoe

Oklajoe

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Reed
Thanks for your help, but I cant get an email to go to Brnomann at ajakubeo@aol.com I also tried ajakubec@aol.com do you have any other contact information on Brnomann. By the way I did try Numrich and several others w/o success.
Oklajoe

#4 Reed

Reed

Distinguished Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:shooting, camping, hunting, flyfishing

Posted 08 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

Reed
Thanks for your help, but I cant get an email to go to Brnomann at ajakubeo@aol.com I also tried ajakubec@aol.com do you have any other contact information on Brnomann. By the way I did try Numrich and several others w/o success.
Oklajoe

Sending you a personal message

Edited by Reed, 08 November 2010 - 04:17 PM.

#5 hagenjg

hagenjg

Tinhorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, hunting, motorcycling.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Does anyone here know of a source for the BRNO ZKM 611 cal 22WMR magazines. I have had one of these for many years. They're a great gun.

#6 dbp1stltartillery

dbp1stltartillery

Legendary Shooter

• RFS Benefactor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,345 posts
  • Interests:Rimfire silhouette, rifle and pistol. 1 state champonship (GA) smallbore hunter pistol. 2nd place AA small bore hunter pistol Nationals in Texas. If it goes BANG, I love it. Former Artillery Officer. Dealership Sales Manager, and Master Jeweler.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

Does anyone here know of a source for the BRNO ZKM 611 cal 22WMR magazines. I have had one of these for many years. They're a great gun.

Welcome to the forum hagenjig...Sounds like there may be none available here in the states..You probably need to search some of the European shooting forums starting with England or Australia since they speak English..The next best thing is to use the google translator if you can find some in other non English language companies..Try CZ to see if they can put you onto some of the across the pond forums WITH their e addresses...Good luck on your search..Come here often and share your knowledge as we do ours...Dave
The national budget must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work ,instead of living on public assistance.

Things never change.
And Rome Fell

CICERO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~55 BC!!

ONCE THE PUBLIC REALIZES THEY CAN VOTE THEMSELVES MONEY FROM THE PUBLIC TREASURY THE REPUBLIC IS LOST..Ben Franklin and others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users