• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 peter.beke

peter.beke

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:target shootin - mini sniper, silhouette shooting, and of course hunting

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:38 AM

Hi everybody!
I want to ask you over the ocean if has got anybody
technic list, picture of compensator on smallbore rifle
ZKM 456 mod 4.?
If yes please send me them on mail peter.beke@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.
Peter

#2 Pdwight

Pdwight

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,518 posts
  • Interests:CMP Rimfire Sporter, Karate, Iaido, Aircraft and most anything that reflects skill and talent.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:41 PM

Hi everybody!
I want to ask you over the ocean if has got anybody
technic list, picture of compensator on smallbore rifle
ZKM 456 mod 4.?
If yes please send me them on mail peter.beke@yahoo.com
Thank you very much.
Peter

I don't own one but I do have some experience with compensator's. A 22LR does not have enough gas to make a compensator really work. I would stick with a good crown and a threaded cap.
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different, because I was important in the life of a child.

for Zach, Everett, and Lilly

#3 Technical Director

Technical Director

Tinhorn

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:Anything involving the physical sciences has always caught my attention....including shooting. Shooting, in general, has been a life long passion and fun challenge for me.

Posted 04 June 2010 - 10:34 PM

Same here Peter, I shoot two rifles on a somewhat regular basis ie couple times a months, whereas one is a .308 Win on a Savage 110 with a compensator and the other is a .300 WSM on a Ruger action. The compensator on the .308 Win is your a typical one and the compensator on the .300 WSM is the same arrow head shaped one you would find on a .50 McMillan. They both reduce the recoil but the sideways muzzle blast is heck on anyone on the either side shooting benches. These compensators do reduce the recoil, however, are you requesting information to one that would reduce the sound emminating from the .22 being shot ie a silencer? I do agree with Dwight that a compensator as described aforehand would really would not be of any benefit on a .22, if the intent was to reduce the recoil. Just wondering if we all are talking abou the same thing here.

Hope this helps, Technial Director

Edited by Technical Director, 04 June 2010 - 10:36 PM.

#4 peter.beke

peter.beke

Sharp Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:target shootin - mini sniper, silhouette shooting, and of course hunting

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

Hello!
Yes your answers helps me. i think that compensator will made
a smaller shot group. silencers in slovakia are illegal
so i don`t want to get into troubles. What do you think
a deresonator and a trigger assist will help me???
Always when i firing i have in my hand a 2cm pull into right.
Thank you many times!
Peter

#5 Technical Director

Technical Director

Tinhorn

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:Anything involving the physical sciences has always caught my attention....including shooting. Shooting, in general, has been a life long passion and fun challenge for me.

Posted 07 June 2010 - 02:46 PM

Hi Peter,

As there are numerous compensator in different configurations available, you might want to further your pursuit of said item by way of whatever internet search engine tool you have. Not absolutely sure, but some of the companies here in America may not be able to ship their products to you directly. However, they may have an established dealer closer to your home that may be able to accomodate you. In addition, the compensators that I have used are made to be a permanent part of the rifle barrel. That would necessitate your barrel being sent to the compensator company for installation. Good luck in your search for a compensator for your ZKM.

Hope this helps, Technical Director

Edited by Technical Director, 07 June 2010 - 02:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users