Scoring Gauges

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*

Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:26 AM

I have lost my only Rig NRA Scoring Plug and am still in search of it but in the mean time I ordered a few replacements. I now have a .22/.17 cal. Eagle Eye Scoring Gauge and a regular .22 push plug without the magnifier, due to the fact Rig is out of business and the NRA, CMP, USBR, IBA, even Joe Haler are all out of stock with no more coming. I did find a similar plug at Champions Choice in Laverne Tn. they are magnified and have the spring handle, I ordered me/USBR 1 and a back up also I got Willie one so I have 1 left if you want one you better jump on this one fast or order 1 from CC because some Shooting Sports require that kind of plug and they are getting hard to find. They sell for $10 each from CC and I have already ordered 4 so if you want the extra one PM me here and I will get it to you, the price is $10 to you the same as me. Dwight if you would look in the CMP stuff and see if it got put in there at the last match I was at we used it and had to cut and run due to rain, that was the last time I seen it. If not no big deal it will turn up when the new ones get here as always, keep it in the 10 (and I will be checking with the new Eagle Eye to make sure :D )"T"

P.S. The Eagle Eye is an awesome tool it can score, show how many bullets are in one hole, even recreate torn scoring rings, I think it will be an added blessing to our USBR Scoring Team, and it has a built in 4X magnifier to aid in low light scoring.

This scoring gauge works like an overlay with the enhanced sight of a magnifying glass. It has the inside and outside gauge for .22 cal as well as a .177 cal. gauge.

http://www.champions...p?type=P&id=541

#2 Reed

Reed

Distinguished Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:shooting, camping, hunting, flyfishing

Posted 21 January 2010 - 09:37 AM

Tony,

I tried to PM you but got an error delivery message.

If no else wants the scoring gauge, I will take it.

Thanks.

Reed

#3 Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*

Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 01:25 PM

Tony,

I tried to PM you but got an error delivery message.

If no else wants the scoring gauge, I will take it.

Thanks.

Reed

It is yours, I will bring it Sat. if it is here by then if not I will have it Monday depending on UPS but it should be here tomorrow. I will PM you as soon as it gets in, keep it in the 10. "T"

#4 Bartman

Bartman

Distinguished Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Interests:Turkey Hunting , , Boating , Harleys, shooting
  • Anti Spam Check:739

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:38 PM

I need one if you have any left

#5 Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*

Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:45 PM

I need one if you have any left

I ordered yours when I ordered the USBR's, Willies and mine I just ordered 5 because I knew someone would want one and Reed already got it (quick too :D ). These are not made by Rigg nor do they have the little yellow thing on top but they do have a grip, magnifier and spring, the reason they are $10 and not $5 is because they are made by Anshutz so they might be a little sturdier design than the old NRA Rigg's. "T"
This is it, and here is a link to the web site.
Posted Image

Edited by TONY Q.C.I.S., 21 January 2010 - 07:49 PM.

#6 Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*

Guest_TONY Q.C.I.S._*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2010 - 01:23 PM

I ordered yours when I ordered the USBR's, Willies and mine I just ordered 5 because I knew someone would want one and Reed already got it (quick too :D ). These are not made by Rigg nor do they have the little yellow thing on top but they do have a grip, magnifier and spring, the reason they are $10 and not $5 is because they are made by Anshutz so they might be a little sturdier design than the old NRA Rigg's. "T"
This is it, and here is a link to the web site.
Posted Image

The plugs are here they came this morning via UPS, Bart and Willie's have been delivered and I have yours Reed just let me know if you need it this week and I can get with you or I will have them at the range on Sat. ... The Anshutz design is much clearer and a little bigger viewing area also they have a good spring grip but no yellow tab like the Rigg, I liked the tabs if for nothing else they were easier to find in my many boxes of shooting equipment but these make up for it in quality. Reed PM or call me (633-0548) if you need/want it before Sat. if not I will see you Sat morning. "T"

P.S. I used the Eagle Eye yesterday to score and all I can say is I wish I had ordered one 2 years ago, they are great and no more magnifying glasses and looking for the light needed. You can actually see even the rifling marks left on the targets with it, and it is way more accurate (90% more) than a plug alone. You CMP guys will want one for sure or are welcome to use mine, it has a overlay that will show and confirm those pesky 2 in 1 hole shots with extreme accuracy and prejudice.

#7 Reed

Reed

Distinguished Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:shooting, camping, hunting, flyfishing

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:39 PM

The plugs are here they came this morning via UPS, Bart and Willie's have been delivered and I have yours Reed just let me know if you need it this week and I can get with you or I will have them at the range on Sat. ... The Anshutz design is much clearer and a little bigger viewing area also they have a good spring grip but no yellow tab like the Rigg, I liked the tabs if for nothing else they were easier to find in my many boxes of shooting equipment but these make up for it in quality. Reed PM or call me (633-0548) if you need/want it before Sat. if not I will see you Sat morning. "T"

P.S. I used the Eagle Eye yesterday to score and all I can say is I wish I had ordered one 2 years ago, they are great and no more magnifying glasses and looking for the light needed. You can actually see even the rifling marks left on the targets with it, and it is way more accurate (90% more) than a plug alone. You CMP guys will want one for sure or are welcome to use mine, it has a overlay that will show and confirm those pesky 2 in 1 hole shots with extreme accuracy and prejudice.

I tried to PM you but recieved the message "The member cannot recieve any new messages"

Since the weather does not look fitting to have a match tomorrow, I will be glad to mail you the money for the scoring gauge if you will PM your address and the total cost. I can pickup the gauge the next time I see you.

If you do decide to have a match I will be there and pay you then.

Thanks,

Reed

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users